Sign up to the email marketing list for L&S Waste Management and be automatically entered into a competition to WIN £200!
You may have heard about the new General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), that comes into effect May 25, 2018. To help comply with GDPR consent requirements, we need to confirm that you would like to receive content from us.
We hope that our content is useful to you. If you’d like to continue hearing from us, please update contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to opt in to continue to receive emails from L&S Waste as a thank you, we’ll automatically enter you into our prize draw to win £200!
See below for a full list of T&Cs
Competition terms and conditions
L&S Waste Management Standard Competition Terms & Conditions (in title & online)
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
1. IN TITLE
COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- · Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of L&S Waste Management Ltd. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, unless otherwise stated in the promotion.
- If stated in the promotion L&S Waste Management may auto enrol participants into a competition
- You reserve the right to be excluded from such auto enrolment by contacting L&S Waste directly on email@example.com
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by L&S Waste Management relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.