L&S foam concrete is a low density, highly workable concrete produced using air entraining agents. Foam concrete is self-levelling with no compaction required; there are considerable savings to be made with time and expense on both labour and plant.
Foam concrete is ideal for a range of applications such as trench fill, tank fill and for filling voids.
Foam Concrete for tank Fill
This particular foamed concrete is designed for the filling of redundant fuel tanks but can also be used for mass void fill.
- Back filling out of use sewers and other cavities
- Filling of fuel tanks within de-commissioned petrol stations
- Unwanted service shafts and ducts
- Disused cellars and basements
Foam Concrete for Filling Trenches
L&S foamed concrete is widely used as a material for the filling of trenches. We provide cost effective concrete that complies with the road and street works Act 1991. As the concrete requires no compaction and can be resurfaced quickly it makes it a cost effective solution to trench fill.
- Protection of Water, Gas, Electricity and other buried services
- Easy to use, cost effective material
- Reduced risk of subsidence
L&S Concrete – Conditions of Sale
L&S Concrete – H&S Data Sheet